- In order to be considered eligible, entrants must have been full-time primary or secondary level students at a school or institution of learning registered with The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology anywhere within The Commonwealth of The Bahamas during the 2016 – 2017 academic year
- Participants must have received at least one ‘A’ academic subject grade (or its equivalent*) in their final term or semester of the 2016 – 2017 academic year. (Please note that, for reasons of fairness, A’s received for achievements such as high attendance, good conduct, etc. are not counted, as not every school assigns grades in these areas.)
- No purchase is necessary to enter the A’s For Excellence campaign. Any purchase made will not in any way increase or affect a student’s chances of winning.
- Entrants understand that these are random prize drawings.
- All entries must be submitted online via this website. You can view and fill in the entry form here. Participants must upload a copy of their final report card or transcript for the 2016 – 2017 academic year along with their entry. Any entries that are submitted without this document will be considered invalid and will not be entered into the prize drawings.
- Each participant is asked to submit his or her entry only once; duplicate entries will not be considered or entered into the drawings and may result in disqualification.
- If a winner of one of the random prize drawings cannot be contacted via the information provided to this site by the entrant (or his or her parent or guardian) within four (4) days after the draw, or is subsequently disqualified for having failed to abide by any of these rules and/or the spirit of these rules, Custom Computers Ltd. reserves the right to select an alternate winner, or not to award the relevant prize, at its sole discretion.
- Each student’s name will be entered into the prize drawings according to the number of A’s he or she reports, up to a maximum of 10 A’s per student. [For example, if a student has seven (7) A’s, his or her name will be submitted to the drawing seven (7) times. If a student has one (1) A, his or her name will be submitted to the drawing once, etc.]. If a student reports more than 10 A’s, only 10 of those A’s will be considered; again for reasons of fairness and to factor in different schools' grading systems.
- Students who are relatives of or are affiliated with Custom Computers staff are not permitted to participate in the A’s for Excellence campaign.
- Entry submissions begin Monday, May 15th, 2017. Entry deadline is Monday, August 7th, 2017 (August Monday). Any entries that are incorrect, incomplete, or late will not be accepted or entered into the drawings.
- All students under 18 MUST have permission from a parent or guardian to participate.
- Winners agree to be filmed and/or photographed, and for their image to be used for advertising and promotion by Custom Computers Ltd. without need for further releases or permissions.
* NOTE: In many educational institutions, the equivalent of an ‘A’ grade is a GPA of 3.5 or above out of 4.0; or a percentile of 90 and above out of 100. Oftentimes, this information will be found on your report card or transcript. If the school or institution you attend uses a different grading scale or system, kindly ask your administration for a breakdown or explanation that you can share with us so that we can properly assess your entry.
Please call 242.396.1100 or drop by one of our stores at Harbour Bay Shopping Plaza, Stores at Cable Beach or Old Fort Bay Town Centre in New Providence if you have any questions about your entry or need help with submitting your form. Don’t forget to bring in a copy of your report card if you visit us. To send us an email with your questions, click here.